Laugh, live and learn with the Radcliffe-on-Trent U3A. We are part of a national network of U3As offering people who are no longer in full-time employment the opportunity for late life learning, fellowship and enjoyment. Members share their wide variety of skills and experiences through monthly meetings, addressed by interesting speakers, as well as through a wide variety of social activities and outings.
Kilworth Open Air Theatre Trip June 2020 - Tickets on sale
Tickets will go on sale at the November U3A monthly meeting or contact Trips here. Price £48 pp. This will include coach travel, a breakfast cob stop en route and theatre ticket. We have to pay for all tickets in January so please book and pay for your place as we will be limited to numbers.
Speakers at our Open Meetings
Come along to one of our next monthly open meetings. These take place on the first Thursday of the month at 2pm in the Grange Hall. Members and non-members are welcome. Tea, coffee and biscuits included.
- 2nd January – Mike Storr – Masters of Mirth
- 6th February – Kevin Powell – A Place to Rest … in Peace
- 5th March – Rosemary Gibson – Grantham Canal, Another World
- 2nd April – Mark Shardlow – A career in sports journalism
- 14th May – David Bell – The Plague Doctor
- 4th June – Jas Bilkhu, Former Radcliffe GP and so much more – Inspired to Aspire
- 2nd July – Jenny Saint, Deputy Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire – Her Majesty’s Honours
- 3rd September – Barrie Page Geologist and Mountaineer – Between a rock and a hard place
- 1st October – Fran Sandham – A solo walk across Africa
- 12th November – Paul Stafford – A visit to North Korea, the most secretive and bizarre country in the world
- 3rd December – Higgs Bo’sun – local band – Traditional British folk music
Has Your Email address Changed?
It is really important that you advise us when your email address changes. We are relying more and more on email communications so please tell us if it changes via our Contact Form (choose Membership from the drop-down list).
Helping The Homeless
Trips and Outings
Book soon because these are very popular and fill up quickly. For queries, contact the Trips and Outings Group leader here.
** The complete list for 2020 is currently under consideration and will be published in the new year **
GROUP LEADERS: Remember the current membership card number for 2019-2020 starts with the number 3.
You may search using the magnifying glass in the main menu at the top of every page. On a mobile device the search appears at the bottom of the list of menu items.
Alternatively search here.
Join 609 people in 45 GRoups
Amazing people enjoying a fantastic range of activities.